Saturday, June 11, 2011

Another Busy Week

I started off by going out for supper with Allison for her 39th birthday, We went to the the Wildflower Grill, and had a wonderful meal there, I had whitefish and shrimp Allison had the chicken, yumm. Sunday was a pajama day, I felt really bagged, so just lounged around. Monday I rode the Big Bike for Heart and Stroke for Corporate Challenge. I did not get around to sending out an email to get sponsorship, but if anyone wants to sponsor after the fact, they will be taking donations until November. Here is the link.Big Bike We went twice around Hawryluk Park and then had a heart healthy hot dog, chips and pop for lunch.

Monday night another Corporate Challenge Event, Team Trivia. I thought our team sould do well, we had a guy on the team who knew sports, a woman who knew classical music, another woman who knows about various other things and me. We got about 50 percent of the questions right, they were really hard. But the thing about Corporate Challenge is that it is supposed to be fun, and it was so that is all that counts.

Wednesday night I met some friends for supper, and we watched part of the hockey game, at least not the blow out the previous one was, but still disappointing. Thursday night I met another friend for supper at Riggolettos so had my rigatoni fix. By noon on Friday I was feeling really spent, so took the afternoon off as vacation.

I am planning on hitting the market today, and picking up some plants for my balcony, I have not planted anything yet, and it looks very drab.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

No Grace to carry your purchases home.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous beth said...

You're a social animal!

12:30 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I felt tired reading it.
Except for the pyjama day

3:27 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I missed Grace on Sat.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home