Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wedding season

Sam was home for Vince's wedding. I still cannot believe that Vinnie is married. It was a very nice wedding. Got to see a lot of people we have not seen for a while. We were short-staffed at work so I just went to the church on my lunch hour then had to get back. The reception was good too but we didn't stay for much of the dance. Sam said it was a lot of fun. He didn't get home till this morning. Sam has a couple more weddings this summer as does Grace.
Not very wedding-friendly weather. It started snowing Thursday and it is still coming down. Geoff's tomato plants are doing really well, but he is going to have to transplant them again - it will be at least another month before he can plant them even in the greenhouse. Maybe it is time to consider a move to Kelowna.

4 Comments:

Anonymous beth said...

I think it must be time for that consideration! I've been weeding all day,, except when I was doing Laundry & hanging it out. It's so nice to have flowers blooming & green grass. You've had a looong winter in AB, eh?
Whats up with Sam - other than seeing his buds get married (can they be old enough?) Is he still going to Vanc for the summer or what?

3:46 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I'm going to give him a chance to post but if he doesn't I'll let you all in what has happened.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous beth said...

ok thanks

5:04 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Move here!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home