Saturday, January 01, 2011

Judith: Year in Review

Here Goes, I had to look at my pictures to see what went on in the year
January - Tired all the time, but looking forward to staying in Edmonton for the whole year, working at home is great. I get to meet Jesse's wife Colleen, when they come for breakfast with Will.
















February - Anne and Del visit, I make supper ( probably spaghetti). The Olympics are on, and I find it hard to tear myself away from the TV. Month of the musical Grace and I see the Pirates of Penzance at the Jube and Allison and I see Sweeney Todd at the Citadel and Wilco at the Jube.















March -Grace and I see Hawksley at the Winspear. Sisters weekend, and we all see Dave Alvin (a Bad Boy if ever there was one) and eat perogies at St. Basils. Chicago is at the Jube, and T&G and I go.
















April - See a hockey game at Rexall Place, still tired, can't stay up past 9:00 pm.

May - Costa Rica with T&G. Fabulous time, wonderful people, and we saw lots of monkeys, I have my picture taken with Don Juan. Find out why so tired, my thyroid does not work, go on pills.















June - Get news from my Dr. that I have cancer, very scary. Go for a second biopsy to verify which stage I have, everything goes well.
July - Waiting to hear what stage (1) and whenI can have the surgery (August) I feel very relieved it is quick, but still apprehensive.
August - Have surgery, it all goes well, lots of company at the hospital and I think I am a good patient. Miss Folk Fest because in the the hospital. Get better and Dr. says OK to go on house boat. Have great time on Houseboat, and lovely visit with the MH Robins and Stan.




September - get the OK to go back to work, every looks good, and surgeon says I don't have to see her again.

October - Go to Chicago (the city this time) have a wonderful time, see muppets and do some shopping. Too much fun.
November - Visit Mom and the Wensinks in Kelowna. Birddog some lights for Mom.


December - Schmoozy with the Ferrey's and Allison. Catch up with Henry. Christmas in Rocky with Ferrys, Sivaks and Wensinks. After 28 years of celebrating Christmas with Will, not sure when the next one will be.





4 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I like the addition of photos to year in review!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

thank you for inspiring me to post.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Photos, yes!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

and I wish we'd gotten to cuddle the muppets, not just look at them behind plexiglas.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home