Sunday, December 05, 2010

The Tradition Continues - Chocolates and Schmoozy

It was a very good weekend. Theresa and Geoff came for the weekend, arrived on Friday night. We went out for supper, Thai Food at the Boun Thai, it was so yummy. Then on Saturday, after sleeping in a bit, the Ferrey's went out to do a little shopping, and I made my centers for chocolates. I got started dipping before Theresa got back, but it is pretty slow going when you alone. I was only dipping for about half an hour and then Theresa returned and we really made some progress. It took about 2.5 hours to get all done, bagging and dishes included. I made supper, and Allison and Kirsten came over for that. We had a really good time visiting. After supper, we all got ready and headed off to Schmoozy, to support Latitude 53. It was crowded with people, lots of good art (I got a painting of Buffalo Lake). Geoff was quite a hit, with his cowboy hat and beard, he had his picture taken by Avenue Magazine, so we hope that it will be published.

Today I had a brunch, Allison, Sam and Henry came over and we had a very nice time visiting and getting caught up with Henry and Sam. It is always such a pleasure to have them come over and visit and of course lovely to have Theresa and Geoff to stay, such easy guests. Grace could not come over this weekend because she was working at the Grey Nuns, in the Maternity ward. Weekend flew by and I can't believe it is back to work tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Geoff also had a woman take his photo because of his beard. He was the star of the show.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

It was a great weekend, making two in a row. It was all quite schmoozy, when you think of the visits with Kirstin, Allison, Sam and Henry and of course Jude. That's not even mentioning the beautiful young things at the actual Schmoozy. I am thinking I must not have got the paintings I bid on. Jude warned me last night not to get my hopes too high. Really enjoyed seeing Henry again, I feel much more informed about the armed forces. Even though lots of it sounds like Sam and Grace's accounts of living in residence.

6:41 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I forgot to mention that Allison was also in the picture with Geoff, so there may be two stars in the family.

7:06 PM  
Blogger racinefontenele said...

http://racinefontenele.blogspot.com/2010/12/maes-nao-morrem.html?spref=tw

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home