Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jude visits



Jude came this weekend and now my photo albums are done!
We also looked at light fixtures with Mom and she has a good idea of what she wants to get.
I had a 4 day weekend-which is nice, though I think I should have accomplished more.
I am still hanging out laundry, have not started doing it in dryer. Though it is slow drying.
Today is nice and sunny, though cold. Windy, so perhaps the rest of the clothes will dry?
Mom and I are going to the craft fair today. I can smell the beeswax, cinnamon, and nutmeg candles already. I said to Mom we better not wear coats as it will be hot in there.
I am looking forward to startign my course in January. I need a boost. Work has been uptight lately. we are doing internal development stuff. ie how to work together better, and I think it is awesome, though difficult. I keep thinking, if other people say they are great communicators-and from my perspective-they are clearly not-what does this say about me as I think I am a good communicator?

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

good photos!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home