Saturday, November 13, 2010

I spent the whole afternoon out in the yard getting things done that I don't usually get to until spring. All the perennials are cut down, compost is spread in the perennial beds, some pruning done. This must be what it's like in Kelowna. Except the sun shone all day.

It is supposed to get colder now and possibly snow but I have certainly enjoyed this fall. Geoff and Sam just came in from putting up the Christmas lights. No setting up ladders in the snow this year.

Life with a retired guy is pretty good. He makes supper every night and even does the dishes usually. I don't think it has really sunk in for either of us that he is really done working out at that place. The first Saturday there was a call from work. I made him ignore it and I erased the message.

Sam is home this weekend but not Grace. She is staying in the city to go to the rodeo and whatnot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

DON'T GET TRAMPLED BY A BULL, GRACE!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home