Tuesday, October 26, 2010

happy happy happy

I am living with a very happy man.

There was an end-of-BP party in Edmonton on Saturday. I had a meeting in Calgary Sat. morning so we drove there for that, then to Edmonton for Sat. night. The event was good, only 2 short speeches and Geoff had a chance to say goodbye to people from the Edmonton office that he won't see again. Took S & G for lunch and shopping on Sunday, then home. It was sad about the BP plane crash; I am sure some of the passengers on that plane were at the dinner on Saturday, since it was for all northern Alberta.

I am not sure when I should give Geoff his to-do list. Maybe I'll let him take the weekend off then spring it on him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

That is really nice of you Theresa, what a thoughtful caring wife.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is super sad about the plane crash. Almost done and then...

3:29 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

no time like the present for a honey do list, I always say

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home