Thursday, October 07, 2010

My Kind of town....Chicago is

Made it to the hotel yesterday, I am not too sure what I was thinking when I booked my flight it left at 7:30 in the morning. That meant at the airport by 5:30, groan. But I got through security (the US Border guy was very nice) and was sitting drinking a latte by 5:45. I slept a lot of the trip, and found the shuttle to the hotel without too much trouble, after we landed. After checking into the hotel I took a walk over to Nordstorms (I love that store) and had a bite of lunch. There is the coolest Lego store with gigantic lego made things (darth vader, an octopus, lifesize people on benchs), in the mall, and it made me think of Christmases and all my nieces and nephews. After doing some shopping (window only no purchases made). I came back to the hotel and had a nap. I love vacations. Allison and I will meet today at the hotel, her conference went until 9:30 last night so she decided to stay at the Hostel and winds up today at 4:30. I am off to do some walking and looking around.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Was Al at a hostel for the conference?

11:39 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Yep, it was very close to the conference, right around the block I think.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

We forgot to get a photo of you with the Lego, Judith.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Oh well next time.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home