Monday, October 18, 2010

Streets of Baltimore. Next week.

Judith, I do not know how you do so much work travel. I've been back a week, and thinking about packing again and getting ready to go to Baltimore wears me out. I'm not ungrateful for the opportunity to gain air miles, but I get tired so easily. Maybe I am fighting off an infection.

The cats are clinging to me like lint. They do not know there is a reason the suitcase is not going back into the basement.

I have been getting organic vegetables delivered to my house, once every two weeks. It is pretty awesome. I do like not having a choice -- just having to make do with whatever they give me. You can always roast them.

It is time to shift fall clothes onto the hangers.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I switched tonight.
Fall is in full swing.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

When you travel every week, it gets to be automatic on the packing side. But I do agree it is tiring. Have fun on the mean streets of Baltimore!!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I never did get around to doing a spring hangar shift, so my fall clothes are already there waiting for me, albeit a bit dusty perhaps.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home