Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Halloween Miracle

N2 has returned home! After much prompting from Lisa, I went to the house around the corner where I'd seen her in the yard. One of the owners happened to be outside and so I asked about the cat, and she said they would be happy to return her. They were very nice people. They spent $118 checking her for diabetes because they thought she was drinking a lot of water.

But I'm a little worried that N2 is getting the raw end of the deal. As soon as she got home, she and other cats were hissing at each other. My apartment has nowhere near as much space to run around as the temporary home. She also had two people to give her attention over there. I did tell them if they wanted to keep her, they could and that was okay by me, but they gave her back.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

This is Lisa at mom's.
N2 is meantn to be at your house, despite what the other cats have to say about it!
tell her I am happy about her return and am looking forward to seeing her.

5:51 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

also, please keep her inside.
You are not having good luck with black cats.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I'm sure about your tag. Real cat ladies keep their cats, not try to give them away.
Mom and L&R, I just booked our flight to Kelowna. We arrive Nov 25, leave Nov 29. Hope you will be there!

8:11 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, we will!
It is good to have company in November as it is a discouraging month in particular. Not as bleak as February, but still not good.
So we will have 2 sets of company to enjoy.

8:21 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

It will be so good to see you both,company twice in a month - exciting

8:52 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Will forward the details.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home