Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vacation

Since my vacation had been scheduled for August and I will be off anyway because of the surgery, I decided to bump it up, and take it now. So for the next two weeks I am free from work. I don't think I will go away, but maybe I will. I can't decide.
I received a call from the hospital, and I have my pre-op on July 28, they also asked what kind of a room I wanted for my stay, and I have asked for a private. My insurance will pay, and then it should not matter how loud my visitors get, they won't bother the other guests.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

If history means anything the private room will be important in terms of quiet. Being free from work is wonderful and hopefully it will stop raining in Edmonton for you.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

If we want to bother other people we will have to go out into the hallway.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Long weekend=Rocky?

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home