Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Support your Daughter, Sister, Aunt

For the people who have already sponsored me on the Big Bike, Thanks, for the rest of you, please consider a donation, the link is in the email I sent out. But let me know if you need me to send out a new one.

Not a lot new with me, looking forward to vacation and I find it hard to believe the time went by so quickly, only 3 more get ups!!

Allison, Sam, Grace and I went out for supper on Saturday night, to the Copper Pot Restaurant, it is just the end of my block, so very handy. Both the food and the company were great. Kind of hard to believe another school year has gone by.

On Sunday I took the train to Southgate, it was the opening weekend for the new leg of the LRT. What a good way to get around, I sure wish there were more places it went to.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

hey Jude
Did not get that email, so don't know what I'd be sponsoring! however could you do a repeAT SO WOULD know what to do
am frantically busy this week and am getting beat

6:31 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I resent it to you, your email address is bethsivak@shaw.ca isn't it? For some reason I don't have you in my contacts at work.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home