Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last Home Game of the Season

Grace and I went to see the Oilers play the Colorado Avalanche on Wednesday, the last home game of the season. It did not start out so well, I was craving perogies and the last time I was at Rexall Place, I saw the sign for them. When I went to the place, no perogies, I was pretty disappointed. Once the game started, the Av's scored 3 goals in a row, and I was thinking it was going from bad to worse. then the team got it all together and final score was 5 to 4 in OT for the Oilers. A good end to the home games.

Not a lot new this week, after I got back from Rocky, I woke up on Monday and thought I don't feel like going in to work so I called in and said I was not coming in, and would work on Friday instead. Luckily my manager is pretty laid back and the client had Monday off, so it was no big deal. Of course by the time that Friday came around, I did not feel like coming in then either. But things went OK, and the day really flew by.

Last couple of days have been crazy with gale force winds and snow, I sure hope it ends soon.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Did you have a hotdog instead?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Nope a donair.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I knew we would tire you out.

11:42 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

glad to see that the last blizzard skipped you all - what a weird year its been. we are enjoying +20 days which is nice - new blooms every day - I get excited with each one. A nice Easter here with the Ft St John folks - Sandi had to go to W'horse for a few days, but Jim was here for over a week and did lots of chores and repairs for me - much appreciatred. I find I've slowed down a bit this past year or so, but am bravely going to finish raking and cutting grass today. as well as a few other odds & ends. Good to have a nice letter from Will - how exciting his Sri Lanka adventure will be - did not realize it was so soon. Everyone will be finishing school this month how quickly the year has gone past. Have not had any report on N'Orleans from Al - did you enjoy your trip? And not long till the tropical tour for J, T, & G - what a travelling family! Laura has reported that their Montreal jaunt was really great & Henry is already in Gagetown.
I think the Ferreys shud go one better that Grandpa Strong and come over the rockies - just as beautiful and a whole lot warmer!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

We are a rambling family.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home