Saturday, April 03, 2010

Saturday Morning in Rocky

I am sitting in the living room, the sun is shining in and life seems pretty good. Sam, Grace, Amanda (friend of Grace's) and I drove to Rocky on Thursday afternoon. A pretty uneventful trip, the best kind. Sam had to work on Thursday, so we left around 4:00, I was surprised at how little traffic there was, I guess the fact that it was spring break in Edmonton does make a difference.

Yesterday was spent reading, napping, visiting and playing spider solitaire. Grace's computer had a meltdown, so I lent her mine while she was getting hers repaired. That meant many nights of NOT playing spider and I really missed it.

I saw Tim on Thursday night but have not been over to see his house, maybe today. Geoff is making buns for dinner tomorrow, Sam and I are leaving on Sunday afternoon, since I have to work, and it sounds like Sam will be too, so Theresa has planned an early dinner. Yumm, Easter Ham, I can't wait. Geoff made hot cross buns yesterday, he has been very busy.

I love coming to Rocky, and just hanging out.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Afternoon in Kelowna
its quiet here at the moment - Jim & Sani went shopping & tje Wensinks are not here yet. We are having our Easter ham dinner tonite as Sandi leaves for Whitehorse early tomorrow AM - Jim stays on and she returns on Fri then they leave Sat for as far as Kamloops & then home. It is good to see them
Thinking of you all and wishing you a Happy Easter

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home