Sunday, February 07, 2010

It's good to be a Pirate King

Grace and I went to see Pirates of Penzance last night, put on by the Edmonton Opera. It was so much fun, I love the music, and it is just a "feel good" story. We went to the Upper Crust for supper before, it was crazy busy, but the food as always was terrific. I was happy that Grace enjoyed the show as well (at lest she said she did). The crowd at the Jube was very well dressed, lots of long fancy dresses, and even a few men in tuxes. Hearing the music reminded me of when Anne, Will and Tim came to stay with me on Saskatchewan Drive, and we watched Pirate videos (the Princess Bride, Pirates of Penzance and the Pirate Movie), and how much fun that was.
Not a lot going on here, Winter is hanging on and we still have quite a bit of snow, but the weather has not been that freezing cold we had around Christmas.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Har-har maties.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

I really did enjoy it!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Scott said...

I saw PIrates of Penzance a couple of summer ago, I thought it was loads of fun! Great music.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home