Sunday, January 31, 2010

Booked

I booked my trip yesterday to Costa Rica, for the first two weeks of May. I am just waiting to hear that T&G have booked theirs too, so I won't be going alone. I tried to talk Allison and the Wensinks into coming too, but no go. I am very excited, another trip to look forward to, I love vacations.
Theresa and Geoff were here for a brief visit, this weekend, they came on Friday night and left Saturday morning. Sam was receiving his Winspear Scholarship on Saturday, so they left around 11 am to go to that and then home. They are back in two weeks to see Anne and Del, pick up Grace to go home for reading week.
Work has been pretty steady, but not crazy busy, so things are going well.
I am sitting listening to the Pirates of Penzance to get ready to see the show next Saturday. It should be lots of fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home