Wednesday, February 03, 2010

It's Booked Danno

Mirage 56, early board-means board on Aug 23, return Aug 30th. Since we are repeat customers-early board is free and $200 gas credit.
We can only change free of charge until Feb 13th, so speak now or forever hold your piece.
Good thing I booked as there was only one left!
In other news, despite having put in a high efficiency furnace, heat bill last month for rental was $350!!! and this month $300!! Renters assured me that they had heat set at only 21 in evenings. We called furnace people to come look. Though when I opened bill, my 1st instinct was to call tenants and freak out at them, Richard stopped me.
We have been in new house 1 year as of end of Jan. I still love it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Happy anniversary.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Boy, you would think the house is in a place where it actually gets cold, instead of Kelowna.

11:02 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

I wonder whats going on there - my last 2 gas bills were about 125.00 get you meter checked I say

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home