Sunday, November 01, 2009

Mind Pump


This is from one of the best library blogs I've ever read.

I work today from 3-10. Class next Saturday. Then, freedom for 2 weeks. Cannot wait. All this week was very very busy: put in grant to support PhD work (thanks, Anne, for looking it over), work, bunch of gallery things while Todd's been sick.

He got selected as one of Edmonton's Top 40 under 40! And he's out of the hospital now. He couldn't go to the event on Thursday because he'd just been discharged, unfortunately.

5 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I laughed. I'm sure I have seen some of thsoe books in our library.

10:17 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I think I read one of those books.
Also beleive that How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World should be in there somewhere.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

My friend from work has Anyone Can Be Cool But Awesome Takes Practice as her FB picture (http://awfullibrarybooks.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/anyone-can-be-cool/).

8:19 AM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

congratulations to Todd - also glad he is out of hosp and recovering

11:08 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

You are welcome! and also congrats to Todd.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home