Monday, March 17, 2008

Settled in Rocky Mountain House

I am all settled in, it seems very weird to be alone in the house, without other Ferreys also here. The weekend was pretty uneventful, Theresa and Geoff left on Saturday, Grace was working so had the whole place to myself. Had trouble figuring out the TV without some assistance, so no Hi Def for me. Sunday night Tim came over for supper, and we had Lasagne, (thank you Theresa, leftovers tonight). Grace skunked me at Cross Crib, I was hoping she might take pity on me and let me win, but she has a competitive streak in her. Geoff called Sunday morning, looking for Anne's number, and we did not hear back from anyone the rest of the day, so contact must have been made.

Sure hope you are over your jetlag T&G, and M,L&R hope yours is not too bad, with your round the world trip.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home