Monday, March 17, 2008

Fun in Bangor

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that mom & dad arrived safe! I was expecting them around 11am, but the first I heard was a phone call at 2pm. It was dad saying, "We've been trying to call you for six hours! Why didn't you tell me there's a zero in front of your phone number?!" Which, it turns out, was a slight exaggeration. Sounds like they had an okay trip and dad took to driving on the wrong side of the road fairly well - I even saw him parallel park! Very impressive.

We spent today walking around Bangor - saw the Cathedral and the Pier and the library. Grandma, Lisa and Richard should arrive tonight. I expect them to be in a state of collapse after the insanely long journey - but their beds will be ready!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Happy to hear that T&G are there. I hope your cold or flu, is better Anne.
Loads of snow this weekend, all the grass is covered again, but it is a beautiful Alberta sky today, so things are very bright.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Will said...

If anyone could parallel on the wrong side of the road, it'd be Dad. Glad they got there safe!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home