Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Warts and All

I think I got a planter's wart from that houseboat. dang.

In other news, they accepted our offer, as long as we can clear conditions by July 26. So we have an inspection scheduled for Thursday, and we have to figure out banks for financing. I'm not quite sure whether we get 4 separate mortgages, whether we have 4 separate property titles, etc. And though my bank pre-approved me for a mortgage last summer, the BMO (where Jen's co-op has theirs) didn't. Hmph. Of course, my financial picture has improved since then...

For the curious, here is the link to the place, complete with virtual tour:
http://www.virtualrealtytours.com/listings/8383/

5 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

Nice big windows, looks like lots of natural light, and I love the curved doorways.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I think it looks good, you could do a lot with it. And the financial part works out well.
Too bad about the wart. Are you putting stuff on it? Geoff had one once and it was quite annoying.

4:14 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Ouch,Al! I know there is something you can get for them, but forget the name. I went to the dentist today and he told this tale - he has a friend who owns a house boat that he keeps on the Shuswap and apparently the big party lake is the Shuswap not Seymore arm, His friend parked a a beach there about 3 or 4 and there were 4 boats parked - by evening there were 40 side by side and the parties were on - people visiting each boat beers in hand - some boats with 15 girls and some with 15 guys. Gord's friend was a few boats down the beach and they were drinking beer when he decided to go back to his, grabbed a couple of beer, hitched up his trunks and went home, dropped the trunks and hopped into the hot tub, looked around to find he was on some one else's boat! So he climbed back into his pants and went home. I really laughed! But, I said we missed all the fun.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Mom, did you see the guys mooning us the first day? They were giving us quite a moon when suddenly they pulled their pants up. Geoff thinks it's because they saw you sitting on the front deck.

8:05 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

See = no one wants to moon their Grandma, but parents are ok

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home