Saturday, June 16, 2007

Houseboat

For the houseboat here are a few things you need to bring for yourself, that they don't provide:
Bath/beach towels; bedding/pillows/blanket;tea towels/dishcloths
Binoculars, cards/games/books, CD's,fishing gear,hiking/walking shoes, insect repellent
deck chairs, flashlight and batteries, film and camera

They also do not provide a baking sheet and bathmat, but I will bring them.

We also need an axe/firewood and matches. We'll bring some firewood and our axe, but could Theresa and Geoff bring some firewood too, as I think we will need more than can bring. Of course, it will be for sale in Sicamous too. So if not room, not to worry.

It looks like boat has TV/VCR (surely they have ungraded to DVD by now?) So bring any movies that you might want to watch.

No dishwasher, so if 2 of us do a set after a meal, then that takes care of it. ( note: this includes everyone) (except me because I thought of it 1st, so don't need to do any) (snicker)

We leave between 8am-10am, and return sometime between 11am-3pm. (they assign the return time)

I just thought about drinking water, I am not sure.... Will call about that
Any other questions?

3 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Will we be having a campfire every night on deck?

10:21 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Ah. Actually, we dock every night on a beach...so can have a campfire there. Unless we decide to have one on the boat. We might need a back up plan though.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I am going to bring my laptop, so if you want to bring any DVD's, we can use that if they have not upgraded to DVD on the boat. I can also bring some firewood, from my deck.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home