Monday, December 04, 2006

Cookies

I am trying a new font. it does not seem to be much different than the old one.

Made cookies today, chocolate gingerbread and vanilla kipferls. Really should be studying for nutrition final. Still there is a pleasant symmetry to be baking when nutrition final is approaching.

we went to see Borat. It manages to make fun of both politically correct and politically non-correct people in the same movie. Some moments when i laughed out loud, others where i cringed. I'm still not sure. It may be like Napolean Dynamite, but I'll have to see it again to be sure.

Did very little of anything else this weekend. well, went to Mom's for supper, had steak. Delicious. We went to set up her printer, which did not come with a cord to connect computer to printer. ?! But we did show Mom how to create a Word document for Christmas letter. Hopefully she does not find it too frustrating. I spent a long time getting angry at the machine when I couldn't get it to do something simple and stupid.

Handed in last essay on Friday. Only my final left on Thursday. Whew.

I think I'll be doing my next practicum in Vernon community mental health, which is supposed to offer a great program. Richard and i can carpool together!

After, I'll do 1 in psych ICU. Which i think is like policework, sounds full of adrenaline, but is long periods where not much happens interspersed with periods of crisis. I'll let you know. I am doing it as i think it would be good experience and give me more opportunities, but I'm pretty sure I'd prefer the regular unit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home