Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas/New Year's

I worked today, after enjoying the time off. We went skating, bowling, cross country skiing, and shopping in Penticton. Plus some shopping here. And celebrated Mom's birthday last night before Allison left. I made supper: beef stroganoff, spaetzle, squash, broccoli, with a cake for dessert courtesy of IGA.

Jim left on the 27th and Allison left this morning. We were sad to see them go. I thought I had to work at 730 and Al had to be at the airport at 640 am. (!)I dropped off Mom, went to work, to find out I didn't have to be there until 830. Hurrah! Went home read the paper and closed my eyes until I had to leave.

I walked and used my NEW IPOD. Richard gave it to me in my stocking. We were only supposed to get stocking stuffers this year, he said it fit in my stocking!

I'm spoiled. And the bag Anne made me has a convenient spot to put it in. As well as the new purse which also has a spot for the IPOD.

I am working New Year's Eve until 930, the again at 730 New Year's Day. Not that we ever do all that much exciting, but I'd prefer to be off earlier. Mom invited us for supper New Year's Day. Hurrah Mom!

Richard is making chili cheese dip tonight as he didn't get any as we weren't at the Ferrey's for Christmas Day. He sure does love that stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Where did you get the cheese dip recipe? It's supposed to be a family secret.

10:47 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Ah ha! Wouldn't youlike to know! Actually, it's in the Rocky Christian school cookbook. Those Christian educators can't be trusted.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I forgot I let it be published. I should have credited Jude for it.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

MOTHER! Giving away ancient family recipes!

Lisa, I somehow psychically knew about the iPod and custom-designed your bag to fit it.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home