Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Family Ramblings

Hello All:
Somehow I managed to goof up not once but twice posting - the one with no message and then one that didn't appear at all. Just when I think I've got the hang of this thing it bites back at me with some big snafu and it's back to square one!
There wasn't much in my posting as not much has been happening here. We got our trees on the weekend from private land and want you to know we paid for them so the man kept his shotgun put away. Got the treet up and decorated on Sun so it would be there to welcome Jim on Mon. He arrived safely so we've been catching up on chit chat and him on sleep. Al arrives tomorrow so am eagerly awaiting that.
Jude - a feather boa, black yet - are you going to hang it up as decor or wear it? Very 30ish! Are your new pictures realism or abstracts?
Everyone in Rocky will be happy to have Will back in the fold after such a long absence and it does sound like he's keeping busy.
Tim, your grandpa would have been proud of you using your reno-ing skills and diy stuff, also trading talents to get the basement done. Did Geoff really leave that treasure trove on the roof or was there a hoarding squirrel hanging around?
Laura your pictures are really neat - how did it happen that Lisa was sending them? I sent those you posted Al to Ramona and all - thought they would enjoy them.
Do hope that this message gets through. If not I'll tear my hair out

Love to allFamily Ramblings

2 Comments:

Blogger GEOFF said...

Yourhair may remain intact for another time !

I can relate to your frustration. I have lost several potential posts, and at the rate I type, I never want to re-type them.
Glad you got back on-it's good to hear from everyone now and again.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

A handy tip: type your posts in email or Word or something that you can save it in. Then copy it and paste it into the Blogger posting window. If it crashes, you still have your words!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home