Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yay for mail!!

I would just like to thank Auntie Lisa and Uncle Richard and Grandma for sending me Christmas cards. I love getting mail, and this is the first year I ever got a Christmas card in the mail. Being 16 pretty much rocks!

In answer to your question, Grandma, my hockey team has won two games, tied one, and lost the rest. I got a goal in each of the wins, so that was cool. The first one was just lucky that it went in, but the second one was on a beautiful shot top corner. My basketball team has lost all of our games, but we are getting better and it is a lot of fun.

Oh, and last night I watched Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, Corner Gas and the Simpsons. That was pretty much amazing. One of my friends said that now that I have TV, I will go from an A student to a D student. But whatever.

Tonight I went out caroling with one of my friend's church, and that was a lot of fun. Afterwards the youth group got together and we played Find the Onion. Then we watched movie clips. It was pretty fun.

I am off school now until January, so that is really exciting. Everyone was in a really good mood today because it was the last day, so I didn't really do anything at all, except for a chem test, which wasn't really that hard.

That is about it from me. Thank you again for the mail, I really appreciate it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Find the ONION???

Back in MY day, we played real games... After we finished walking uphill both ways to get to school, of course.

11:28 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, getting mail is a good thing. I am not sure about find the onion however. Those are weird games at youth group.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home