Friday, December 29, 2006

Family Ramblings

Christmas holidays
It's hard to believe Christmas is over. But the holidays are not over! I was the only one who had to go to work this week, but it wasn't very busy. Got off at noon again today.

Anne left this morning with all her loot and still left a pile of stuff behind. Will has been going through all his boxes and stuff downstairs and got rid of a lot of things. He has a bit of a pile for us to send once he gets settled back in Victoria. Tim has been finishing up his basement. The drywallers didn't get there this week, but when they do, the place is ready for them.

I lied. Sam worked all week too.

We had a lot of sick people here over Christmas with the flu (the throwing up kind). I thought yesterday that maybe I was getting it, but no such luck. Can't take to my bed with a pile of books, have to keep soldiering on.

Christmases are getting quieter every year, especially the ones without Allison and Lisa. We did have a good time in spite of the flu attack.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Are we that loud? I think it's actually Allison. She is the loudest by far.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

You are a tag team.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Say it, and say it loud:
I'm SIVAK and I'm PROUD!

(with apologies to the late James Brown.)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home