Saturday, December 30, 2006

Family Ramblings

Puding
Anne made sticky toffee pudding the other night using Lisa's recipe posted on this blog. It was good. I thought I had never had it before, but it's steamed pudding with toffee sauce. I used to make it at Christmas time.
We had a big snowfall the day Judith left (good thing you went in the morning, Jude) and now the sun is shining and everything is all white and clean. Geoff and I are thinking we should go out to the cross-country ski trail this afternoon. January is supposed to be warmer so this might be the only chance this year. Didn't get out at all last year. It's hard skiing on dirt.

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I made sticky toffee pudding too!

But I think I cooked it too long, had to go out for a little bit. When I left, it was definately not ready to take out, and when I got back, it was slightly too cooked.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home