Sunday, December 10, 2006

Betty crocker

I am feeling like betty crocker, small case deliberate. I have been baking and making chocolates. the chocolates because it does not feel like Christmas unless I do it. Wilf and I went tree poaching today, and now we have a tree it is very nice. Not charlie brown at all, not sure how it will fit in the living room they look smaller in the bush. Henry is going to a Christmas party tonight his friend Mandy's at Boston Pizza the one at Tim HOrton's is on Tuesday so he will be partying like it is 1970. lol. Wilf is busy working at jobs all over, he has enough so he will be ok until the new year. We are going to GP for new years, he is setting off firworks with his buddy there. I hope everyone is doing fine and staying warm, it is finally warming up here, I was starting to wonder if it would, I am turning into a wimp. take care all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Did you steal a tree out of someone's yard? Remember the time we went with Dad and got chased off someone's land? I'm sure that incident is why I always get a permit for our tree, even though we have never been checked.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home