Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving

Hope you are all having a good Thanksgiving. It was quiet here yesterday but nice. Jude is here for the weekend and Tim came over for turkey. Now we get to eat leftovers! I almost like them more than the main meal.
Grace had her first hockey game on Saturday in Innisfail so the travelling around central Alberta has begun. They lost. She probably doesn't want me to mention the score or the shots on goal for and against. Let's just say they have some building to do.
We stopped at Costco in Red Deer on the way because they had hardwood flooring on sale. We're going to do the dining room and hallway to the stairs. It worked out to around $3/sq. ft. We were glad to have Jude there to help haul all those boxes of wood. She can be quite helpful.
The weather is beautiful. It was supposed to snow on Friday night, but there was only some rain and the sun has been shining all weekend.
Started my new job last week and it is going OK so far. Some things went wrong with the billing system but not because of what I did. I don't mind working with other people's mistakes, I just hate it when I do things wrong.
Now a lovely day off ahead of me. I think I'll get out into the yard when the sun comes around, we still have carrots and potatoes in the ground.
Lisa, Geoff says you should be taking Cold FX. Mom and Anne, are you going to get a turkey supper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home