Sunday, October 08, 2006

Halifax!

Grandma and I are in Halifax! The train ride was amazing - oh the scenery. However, after three nights on a very lurchy train I will be happy enough to sleep in a bed that stays still tonight.

The train ride went well, mostly, though some of the train-chefs had great difficulty with the concept of "puree". However, Grandma managed all right and I ate like a queen, being served three-course meals every few hours.

However, internet is limited here... will post more tomorrow, hopefully, either on my blog or this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger GEOFF said...

Hey- glad you made it. I imagine the scenery was awesome.with the red leaves and all. Our leaves are pretty, but oh so yellow.
Tim has talked to Will, and if possible they will link up somewhere in Europe- the internet makes the possibility actually possible.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home