Thursday, September 21, 2006

time for tea

I would like to point out that not only do I like the way "Family Ramblings" sounds, I like the double meaning. A place to ramble on about all the places we've rambled to in our travels! Perfect.

My wee business trip to Calgary went really well, despite managing to nearly miss the plane. Too bad the meeting was at 7.30 am after a very fun weekend...

Also, I am having a housewarming tea party on Sunday Sept. 24. I've sent Evites to those who actually live in the city, but if by some chance you will be in town, stop by! Oooh, and if you have any good recipes please post or send them. So far the menu is:

tea sandwiches (cucumber, maybe smoked salmon or brie and cranberry)
scones with fake clotted cream
trifle, probably
some kind of cookie or cake to round things off. Open to suggestion.

Yes, it is in fact mostly just an excuse to eat a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home