Monday, September 18, 2006

Spending Spree

While Grace and Jovita were out at Phantom of the Opera, Anne, Theresa and I went out shopping, and while we were in Huckleberry and Chin, I fell in love with an armchair (plaid with wood arms), that I had to have, as well a screen (it is a bit hard to describe, it looks kind of like wool which is all tangled up, except that it is not soft) . They are being delivered this week, Thursday to be exact, and I can't wait. Then, I noticed that a side table and sofa table that match my stuff, were on sale. I went home and thought about it and then went back on Sunday and ordered them. They will be delivered on the 13 of Oct. No new couch so far, still looking. So with my next wave of visitors it will look like a brand new place.

Saw Hollywoodland on the weekend, kind of a film noir, and really enjoyed it. Seemed like a bit of a different part for Ben Affleck. And I think Adrien Body's eyes are to die for!!

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I was thinking of seeing that movie, but want to see The Black Dahlia 1st. we were going to see it on Sat., but got hockey game tickets. I am hoping to convince Richard to go Sat.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I saw a review of the Black Dahlia, and the "guy" said that it was not as good as Hollywoodland. But as we all know reviews are pretty subjective. Let me know if you go to BD, and what you think of it.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I was wondering if you would buy the other furniture. You may end up not having room for a couch anyway.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home