Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Family Ramblings

I am not sure what I am doing here - sent (I thought a thing but I think I made a mistake so am redoing it. The new furniture sounds great Jude altho' the screen is a bit confusing - guess you have to see it.
Will think about family stories as per Al's suggestion, but it will probably be winter before I produce anything.
Fall is really here - the kids back in school! and a load of yard work waiting - it rained during the night so is wet and muddy and the alternative is housework. Since neither tall wet grass and muddy beds nor dirty floors appeal am using the time to practice on the machine.
Am waiting to hear something from the
Ssr Ferreys on the Fla trip and see theresa's just entered something.
Only two weeks til Anne and my junket cross country and am getting excited about it, Jude I will arrive in Edm on the third and our train leaves on the 4th evening.
i do hope I get to see you or will you be off where ever?
Back to the laundry
MomFamily Ramblings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home