Thursday, May 11, 2017

Halifax

we went to maritime museum yesterday and then to Salty's for supper. Both were good. Richard had steak and lobster and I had steak and shrimp. The Halifax explosion exhibit was the best part for me

Today we went back to the Halifax citadel, since it opened while we were gallivanting around Nova Scotia. It was worth going back as the exhibits and stuff were open, and they were quite good. Seeing historical objects really interests me. We also went to the garden, which was lovely, though in a weak moment I gave $5 to a guy with a story that was untrue, I am sure. It felt really cold today, though the garden interestingly felt warmer.
We are staying at hotel at airport, it is quite modern and nice. Also we are happy that it is a ten minute walk through pedway to check in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home