Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter in Rocky

Mom and I roared off to Rocky on Thursday, after I got off work at 1200, and got here in good time, 9 pm.
We have had a really good visit, I feel a bit lazy, as I've mostly eaten and visited.
Theresa, Jude and I went to the wool shop yesterday, and I got some wool for socks, while Geoff and Al went to buy books for prison, and Mom napped.
Grady came over for a sleepover on Friday as Tim and Courtney's went to the Oilers game. He really doesn't eat anything but bread and crackers. He and Kane sure are sweet guys. Grady is shy at first, but Kane is friendly right away. They found eggs left by EB, outside and were really excited to get goldfish and marshmallow bunnies. The thrill really is in the hunt.
Courtney made clotted cream-I had no idea this could be done in North America!
Mom said this would be a trial run for her upcoming trips, and it worked well. She has had lots of energy and went for a little walk today. She would have other days, but it kept snowing. Like 10 cms. I think.
Kelowna springs are quicker and warmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home