Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Kelowna Visit

Although there is not too much new, the rest of the posters have inspired me to post. I have been here for about a week, and done a little yard work for Mom, however the last few days have been scorching, so a little hard to get motivated. Mom and I cool off by watching the Hockey playoffs, all that beautiful ice!
The big news is that I went to Vancouver last week to see Bette Midler in concert at Rogers arena. My seat was excellent, right in the penalty box, row 2 with a good view over the heads of the people on the floor. There was no opening act and the concert was two hours long. It was just like seeing her concert movie, remember Theresa and Laura when we saw that in Edmonton, Laura and I were living on 105 St. There was even a tribute to Delores del Lago. Laura and I tried to see her on tour in Edmonton years ago, but the concert got cancelled because they were renovating the Coliseum. She did some new stuff and old stuff, and told lots of stories, a great experience. 
Supposed to cool a bit by the weekend, so the Garden Tour will be fun, looking forward to seeing my landlords again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

I do remember both the movie and concert. I would love to see her.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home