Saturday, June 06, 2015

thesis

Not too much going on with us.
Kris was here for a couple days. As always a whirlwind. But we have settled back down now.
I don't have anything exciting going on medically, except a UTI, which I got antibiotics for today after waiting at walk in for a couple hours. Though there is a new antibiotic which you only need to take once! That's exciting.
I came home to find Jude cutting our grass!! Thank you Jude! The rain and subsequent heat means lots of growing.
Met with advisor, and we talked about how I can be done by Nov. I am going to  take a week vacation in July to get this friggen thing done. I have to get it in by end July to graduate by Nov. I think it is a university cash grab. One person on my committee said, 'students often want to get things done on their timeline, but the learning is often better if you take longer.' YOU'RE AN ACADEMIC AND GET PAID TO DO THIS. I on the other hand am paying them for the privilege of working on this. AND DAMN RIGHT I WANT TO GET IT DONE ON MY TIMELINE
Enough shouting.
Found out that I got accepted to do NClex review again, in Chicago! Yay!
Nothing else really new, end of year board meetings. Almost quit one, then the meeting went so well that I thought, ok I'll stay a little longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home