Sunday, June 07, 2015

GP

It is pretty quiet here but some stuff has happened.  The renovations continue, Wilf is working on closets right now. He made a new one at the front door and is converting the hall closet to a pantry. We are very pleased with the outcome. It looks like a new place. I have not decided where to put up pictures yet, I would to change that a bit, it will take a bit more thinking.  It has been an amazing june so far, warm weather and some rain so very lush. Our flowers are doing the best I have seen since moving here 8 years ago. Those 8 years sure have passed fast.
Jim came into town yesterday, he had to go look at the new roof on his rental. We went out for lunch just him and I. It was great to sit and talk with him, Jim is always interesting. He is also interested in what you have to say.  It was a great time, not just because he bought lunch, hehe.
We saw Henry and Ally last weekend, their new trailer is pretty cute, and they love it. Pretty good buy for a dollar.  They are planning to put up a cottage at Kinuso this summer and have cleared the ground for it already. Henry is in 1st year school and is enjoying it, back to work at the end of June.
I am very happy I was able to get ff tickets, their system worked better this year.  I had our tickets by 3:04 pm and I was feeling smug about it.  Looking forward to 4 days of music and great company.

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Can you post more pictures of your place?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home