Saturday, April 04, 2015

Grande Prairie

Mom and I are in Grande Prairie visiting and enjoying ourselves! Our flight here was even early on Thursday, so we were here a bit early.
yesterday, we went for a little drive and saw old abodes. It is interesting how I can still remember the way to St Gerard's from the white house, and know the park that had a wading pool.
I have a hard time locating myself in town, though. I can't tell where I am.
We watched the Imitation Game last night. Poor guy. Good movie though.
Jim is supposed to be in town today, we think. One never knows for sure with Jim though. He is like the wind.
I have been sleeping quite a bit, and napped yesterday too. Kept myself awake today though and made myself do a little bit of thesis. I think  I have caught up on sleep.
Went to Vancouver and Victoria last week to see some ACT teams there. It was pretty busy-but good to see how they did things there and see what we would like to do and what we don't want to do.
Would have been good to see a bit more of the cities, but no time.
New job is coming together-getting people in place and set up. Feels good to get these things done.
There is a lot of talk in the community, well at least health care, social service, and policing community about our team. I am surprised by the people who are talking about it.

Jim has arrived, so will sign off!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Love having you here, I thought you were working on your thesis but you were writing this for some of the time

7:33 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

We went to Bletchley Park yesterday!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home