Sunday, March 29, 2015

Another Freakin Cold

I can't believe it, I feel as though in the last year I have had a cold every second month!  then I started to think about it and realized everytime I leave T&G or they leave me I get one, maybe it is psychosomatic.  So clearly I must make sure we do every trip together, so I don't get sick.

Not too much new here, spring is sprung, I think.  There are all kinds of green things popping up in the flower beds, snow is almost gone and the temperatures have been in the double digits.  Courtney and I went to Red Deer on Friday, she had an eye appointment and I went along for the ride and to help pick out some new frames for her.  It was a lot of fun picking out frames for her to try, she got a funky pair that really look great on her.

Last night I went over to T&C's to babysit Grady, Kane was at his Dad's.  They made me supper even though they were not eating at home, must have heard me complaining about having to cook all of my own meals with T&G gone, what a treat.  Grady and I had fun playing and he stayed up till 8:45 pretty late for him.  Last week was Grandparents Tea at Cookie Jar nursery, as the 4th runner up (behind T&G and Barb and Dana) I got to attend.  It was very fun, first the kids sang some songs for us, then we ate cookies decorated by the kids.  One of Kane's little buddies did not have anyone who was able to come so Colby joined us.  After cookies and juice Kane and Colby showed me their classroom and all the fun things to do in it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I have a bit of a cold too. Geoff says it is separation anxiety.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I'm sorry I had to miss the tea.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I have some video of the songs, you can see it when you get back.

1:04 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

It is probably from being around small people, no offense Kane and Grady. They tend to pick things up.

6:53 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

HeaL soon!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home