Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer

We have been having beautiful weather here, so everything is growing like crazy, T&G's yard looks amazing.

Only about 2 weeks until I go to Vancouver Island for a visit with Will.  I am really looking forward to it, I have not been to Tofino since I worked in Vancouver.  I am going to fly to Nanaimo and pick up a car there, spend a couple of days at Long Lake, then over the mountains to Will's.  I am getting very excited.  I have also booked a place to stay in San Diego for the month of November.  I find November to be a depressing month, and the thought of being somewhere it is sunny and warm is very appealing.  Have not booked flights yet, but will get on that soon.

Tonight is the combined Kane/Grady birthday party, Tim is home for a few days, and that makes it an even better celebration.  On Tuesday I looked after the boys while Court went to Calgary to pick Tim up, it was a hot day but T&G's yard has lots of shade places and I set up the sprinkler for awhile, which cooled everyone off.  Kane helped me make supper, his favourite spaghetti.  After supper Theresa took Grady home, to put him to bed, then Kane and I followed a little later on.  Tim's flight was delayed so they did not get home until after 9:00, a long day for them.

This weekend T&G&I are going to Edmonton to see Wicked on Saturday, can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Long said...

Happy Birthday party yeah

5:09 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Eat at the taco truck in tofino!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home