Saturday, July 19, 2014

lilies and big sky






These are the lilies in our yard, I do love lilies.  It has been very hot and dry, so I was out watering and the sky was grey because of the fires, it is weird when it is hot and grey, not normal. I looked and the clouds had rolled in, thunder and lightning big big show very little rain though.
We have both been working the last couple of weeks, me,  at a couple of different places Grant production and Encana Sexsmith.  When Michael called to talk to me about Sexsmith he said I must be famous, Encana asked for me specifically that made me happy. It was good.  A bit of a drive 50 mins each way but they pay mileage so that is ok. I am at Encana GP for the next two weeks and a week in August. Wilf works almost every day, keeps him busy and he enjoys it. He will be taking time off in August to do the bathroom and we are going camping with Henry and Ally, at least that is the plan.
Hard to believe that July is almost over, time sure does fly when you are having fun.



6 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

Lovely lilies and dramatic skies! are
the lilies from here? lots of smoke and cloud here too. but its really nice to have the temp back in the 20s after a week or more of 33 - 40. MH Robins left yesterday for Rocky. its really quiet here without the chatty babes.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

That would be a good thing about temping, if you do a good job you are affirmed. In a permanent job it is more likely you will be taken for granted. Unless you mention that you are retiring!

3:12 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

As I was weeding today at the rental, Alice our renter said, 'it wasn't until I moved to Kelowna that I thought of 25 degrees as being cool'

5:54 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Most of the lilies are from your garden, thanks mom

9:01 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

lovely!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Lilies are one of my favourite flowers

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home