Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tims account hacked!


Hi Family!
This is Courtney- Hacked Tim's account for the blogger.

I just thought I would say hi to everyone and share with you guys the pictures you were supposed to get in the mail with Christmas cards. Tim was supposed to get me your addresses, but failed. I guess I can let it slide this year, he will just have to cart them with him to England in a few weeks, hehe- he should be pretty pumped about that.

I am excited for everyone as they get to pack their bags and get ready to take flight! I am very excited for Anne and Del and I hope their day is amazing and I am ridiculously jealous about the wedding pictures they will get to capture in Cornwall! (I mean its no crimson lake, but I am sure they will be lovely). I feel awful that I now will not be able to attend, as I was very excited to be able to come along with Tim, but due to circumstances with Kane, I sadly wont be able to make it.

BUT- there is something happening for me that will kind of make up for it. I had taken a Doula course in November and I took on my first client in January, and she is due February 14! I am really looking forward to this, but i am also nervous. Hopefully I can do my job well for this gal and help her bring her baby boy into the world the best I can. Also very exciting, that she chose the option for me to take pictures of the moments directly after the baby is born to capture the very first moments of his little life! Oh boy I think it will be amazing to do this for her. I have taken some photoshop classes and I feel like this will be the most special pictures I will get to take thus far.

The boys are wonderful (well, not always, sometimes they make me a wee bit crazy, but not like straight jacket crazy or anything like that-they are lucky they are adorable sometimes hahaha). Grady is 20 pounds of chub and love and cuteness all over the place! He was face down in the carpet the other day with his butt in the air and legs just a going- he really needs to figure out the arm part of crawling or he is gonna have some serious rug burn on his poor little forehead. Kane is a going concern. I swear he twitches while he sleeps because the boy never stops moving. Some part of his body is always moving, and his mouth for sure is never closed haha- mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom......woooweee, things that kinda make you wanna pull your hair out! I am registering him for preschool next month and boy hes is excited to take his lunch box to school- school does not start until September- this is going to be a long time to have the same conversation. But all in all, I love them and I love watching them grow and change and become their own little people.

Tim. That is all.

Just kidding!! Tim is the best person in the world, I don't care what his siblings say about him- must be something to do with being the middle child ;). Poor guy, I tell ya. I am all about avoiding as much as I can, not buying things that are made in China (unless of course its sports related because that is one of the most impossible things to do). So now, as I am sure most of you saw the picture on facebook, he is going to make me a log bed. I have always wanted one, and I am sooooo fortunate to have such a great guy just agree to go ahead and make me one. I said it could be done out of pallets, as we all know anything can be made out of pallets, probably would have been easier, but he would rather make it out of logs, and I am a spoiled brat.

Well, that is all for now. I hope you all enjoy your trip, and I hope for nothing but happiness, laughter and safe travels to all of you.

P.S. Jude, I guess Geoff and Theresa forgot to mention that Tim and I have a permission slip that need to be filled out prior to any trips, to make sure that we don't actually need you for anything. Now that you are living there, this includes you. We will let it pass this time, as it is for a good reason, but this is a one time pass.
We miss you!

Court

8 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I guess we need to get our permission slip signed in the next few days.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I am sorry that you can't be in Cornwall, but the baby is a close second for something else to be doing at that time.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

Also what beautiful pictures only there is one of you missing.

6:56 PM  
Blogger bethsivak said...

Those boys are sure cuties - all 3 of them! So sorry you cnt come to Cornwall - we will miss you (esp Tim ) but its great you will have your client and her babe to help make it up.
I am really looking fwd to the whole adventure, but this will absolutely be my last overseas jaunt.
A log bed - Tim is priceless!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

No one told me about the permission slip!! Good luck with baby, I am sure all will go well. I miss you guys too.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yes Theresa, we will fill out the necessary documents over dinner at our house before you leave.

Laura, I am not very photogenic.

Mrs. Sivak, They are pretty cute. I am looking forward to seeing you soon!

Jude, you got lucky- we might not have signed off. hahaha.

1:27 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I'm glad you hacked into Tim's account-he is not very good at posting! This way you can let us know what is happening with all of you.
We will miss having you there.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I like those bear hats very much.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home