Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Fun in the Hat

My visit to the MH Robins' was really good.  Fred, Raeann and Leila picked me up at the Calgary Red Arrow Depot, we had some lunch and then on the road to the Hat.  For the first little while at Ramona's I had a bit of trouble telling who was Annalise and who was Evangeline.  But after about a day I could tell the difference.  Annalise is a little bit smaller and her face is not as full as Evangeline.  Both of them are so cute!!

Ramona and I got into a routine, get up in the morning, feed the babies (Ramona is breast feeding and using bottles).  After the morning feeding, usually one of the girls fell asleep and the other one would be awake, so I would usually play with the awake one and Ramona would get a bit more sleep with the other.  Fred would usually come over in  the afternoon after driving Christine to work.  I spent a lot of time holding babies, they are so sweet when they snuggle into you.  Then in between 11 and 12 at night, babies would feed again, and I would go off to bed after helping with that.  Ramona would not wake me up in the night, which was good of her, so we would start all over again in the morning.

Easter Saturday we coloured eggs on Ramona's porch, according to the thermometer it was +23, beautiful.  Easter Sunday supper was at Ramona's and two of John's kids, John, Rhonda, Raeann, Leila, Fred and Christine all cooked.  Fred also took me for a tour of Medicine Hat, it is a nice city.  On Thursday Christine, Rhonda and I went to a dinner theatre at the hotel where Raeann works, Arsenic and Old Lace.  Food was delish, esp the desserts.

There is a shuttle that runs between MH and Calgary, they pick you up at your house in MH and I got off the shuttle at the Calgary airport, and caught the Red arrow there after about an hour wait.  That worked really well.

I feel as though I got lots of good experience with Annalise and Evangeline, so I think I am ready for the appearance of the mini Ferrey. 

 Christine and Annalise
Fred and Evangeline

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Fred looks happier than Christine in those photos!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

I wish I could spend a week holding babies.

5:39 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

You could go to Medicine Hat for a week?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

I highly recommend visiting MH.

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home