Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby!

So I get another little grandson. Saw his ultrasound pictures on Friday - when I got ultrasounds for my kids all I could see were blobs. The technician would say "There's the hand" and I would nod, wondering what the heck I was going to be giving birth to. But this little guy looks like a baby. So that's a good sign. As I told Courtney, we know she makes cute boys.

Grace is home for a bit, having finished her nursing requirements. It's pretty boring around here, I'm sure she would have gone back to the city much sooner if she hadn't had to wait for car repairs and her criminal record check. At least Scott is around.

We got a ridiculous amount of snow yesterday. Really, what is going on.

I feel that I must get myself moving. Do not seem to have any get up and go. If I can summon the effort to do something I am always glad I did. But telling myself that does not seem to elicit much response.

Talked to the good pastor the other day. He is leaving on what seems to be his annual trip to Vegas. He said he told his congregation that he was going on a desert retreat. I didn't know if he was serious.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

This not-quite-spring business makes me owly.

8:35 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Yes, many people have spring fever-as Mom would say.
Desert retreat-awesome! 40 days and 40 nights?

8:45 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yes, with no food or water.

6:25 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Just wine and gambling?

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home