Sunday, January 06, 2013

I only had three decorations up and have not managed to get them down yet.  the flowers we received will go out today but they have lasted very well.  Christmas was different this year first time in a long time since I have not even helped with dinner.  Wilf missed the left overs so we made 1/2 a turkey once we got home and it was good, not too many left overs.  I start as an employee with Finning tomorrow and will receive my uniform soon.  I will not have any decision regarding what to wear as they have shirts they supply, different.  It should be ok there, only myself to worry about as far as work goes, they were interested in my previous experience as they do not have a hr person but I think I was pretty clear, not interested. 

9 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

You got the job! Or I should they got you!

11:32 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

What kind of shirt?
Maybe you could be a silent HR partner?
And dock people's pay accordingly

1:27 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

that is agood idea Lisa, the shi\rts are brown and have a crest that says Finning in yellow and black. Love by all if the comments are anything to go by.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

that is loved. Yeah they picked me can't say they did not know what they were getting into, I have been there 15 months.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I had zero decorations up, but lots of xmas wrapping supplies all over the living room floor. Mostly cleaned up. Also have what I think might be the flu? Lymph nodes swollen, headache, quite fatigued. Not barfy though. I hope it isn't something like mono. or cancer.

5:32 PM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Likely you have leukemia

9:17 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Thank goodness we have a nurse who allay all of our health fears

6:25 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

It is lucky isn't it?

4:39 PM  
Blogger Judith said...

Yep

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home