Sunday, December 30, 2012

Clean

WE did some house cleaning today after church.
Now we are going to go to pub with Mom for lunch, I will make  acake for tomorrow's supper, and toHobbit tonight.
Jim left Boxing Day-we were sad to see him go. Allison leaves New Year's Day at 0700.
We have had snow off and on, but not that much, so roads are ok in valley, but things look pretty.
I had to work this past week, but am hoping I don't get called in for tomorrow-I told Louise to call me if things looked grim tomorrow, so we will see. Work was pretty nice this week though, everyone was cheerful-it didn't seem very much like work, plus I only worked 0830-1500, as I got called in. Short day!
We went swimming Boxing Day, it was nice to float around. The new pool is quite something-surf thingy, wave pool, water slides, and best of all, 1 child hot tub and 1 adult only.
We are enjoying our holiday season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

We went to The Hobbit on Boxing Day. There were seven of us. Anne and Del wouldn't sit with the rest of us.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home