Saturday, January 05, 2013

Also hols over

I was going to post about taking down Christmas decorations too, and Theresa beat me to it.
It is good to have things back to normal. It now takes me an afternoon to take stuff down, though I also cleaned carpets. Not as extensively as Richard would have done, but the stairs are also done.
I am listening to Earth, Wind and Fire trying to decide what to have for dinner-mac and cheese?
It was a short work week, and yet it felt like a full one. Not in a bad way, but I feel somehow that I worked more than 3 days.
I start class next week. sigh. This class has not been well received from other people I know, but I am trying to keep an open mind.
The last one was fine, but we didn't do anything that was particularly interesting. Again, I say, nursing theory who cares? Thank heavens we didn't focus on it in my undergrad, or else I may not have finished.
It snowed today, about 5 cms. Maybe Richard and I will go for walk before watching Harry potter?
OK, will go start supper, mac and cheese it will be.
I wish I had a warm vacation to look forward to this month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I agree with you re the work week. The holidays wreak havoc with a weekly newspaper schedule and a renovation at the same time doesn't help. Will be glad to be back to normal.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home