Thursday, June 07, 2012

A rare glimpse of Sam



It was great to go to Sam's convocation. And to see Jude and Allison.
We stopped over at Matthew's on our way out of town as they were having a convocation celebration for him there. We were glad we were able to offer our congratulations. Some of Greg's family was there, we haven't seen any of them for a long time so that was nice too. It was a long day but totally worth it.

That was the fifth degree in our family, with a couple still to go.

I should be packing right now which is why I am doing this instead. I don't know why I balk at packing. It is important to a good trip. Better get at it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Betty Anne said...

have fun on you holiday!

11:10 AM  
Blogger lisaandrichard said...

I think that thinking a lot about packing is overrated.
Sure, you need to have stuff to wear that is appropriate, but really so what if you don't bring the right shirt? You have others.
Remember medication, the rest doesn't matter all that much unless you are going on a backpacking trip.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Will said...

What a great picture of Sam. Maybe we can photoshop this into all the others? I'm with you on packing. I either bring too much or not enough. I packed so badly when I went to Vegas that I neglected to include swimming trunks.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

When I told Sam I loved this picture of him, he looked at me as if I were the stupidest person on earth.

We had a fun dinner and visit!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

I always obsess over packing, and continually overpack but only on vacation, when I was traveling for work, I was in control, and was able to bring just what I needed.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home